It’s an in-home and community based program for people with disabilities. Those individuals who qualify for the program work on achieving goals identified in their Individual Service Plans (ISP) through:
- community outings to encourage socialization.
- assistance with daily living skills to allow the individual to live independently.
- activities to maintain good health.
- assistance accessing community resources such as the county bus services, the library, free public concerts, etc.
- opportunities to handle money.