Will BEi help me find a job in the community?

If you are an individual with a disability, ask your Supports Coordinator if you are eligible to receive funding for Supported Employment Service (SES) from the Forest-Warren Counties Department of  Human Services or contact the Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation at 723-2790. For further information about BEi job placement service, call Pamela Tidrick, BEi’s Job Placement Specialist, at (814) 723-8431, Ext. 28 or email tidrickp@beiwarren.com.

@2018 Bollinger Enterprises, Inc.