Will I be able to work at BEi after I graduate from high school?

BEi provides adult services and we enjoy continuing to work with individuals after they complete their educational goals. After graduation you will no longer be eligible for school district sponsorship for our sheltered workshop. To continue services you will need to obtain a referral from a Forest-Warren Counties Department of Human Services Supports Coordinator or Beacon Light Behavioral Health Systems Case Manager. We suggest you make this request no later than a year before you plan on graduating. If you currently do not receive any services from the Department of Human Services, you should apply immediately to determine your eligibility for services after you leave school. This may be done by calling 726-2100 and requesting an appointment to apply for services.

@2018 Bollinger Enterprises, Inc.